Sunday, November 21, 2010

Starting a blog.

Ok, so a couple of my friends up in Philly suggested that I start a blog.  Not really sure exactly what I am suppose to write about, but I'm gonna give it a shot.  It will be nice to share our life in Philadelphia and have all our family and friends follow along.  Our lives are pretty busy, so I will try and blog a couple times a week, maybe more maybe less.  I'll just have to see how it goes.  One day at a time, right?  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Cool. By the way you are cursed for putting your Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blog land. Are you reading ours in your 'spare' time?http://www.mytripjournal.com/SlowgypsyRVing

    :-) Enjoy Thanksgiving. We'll be flying from Chiang Mai, Thailand to Hong Kong on Thanksgiving Day. Bob is ready for cooler weather!!

    ReplyDelete